As we try to offer our clients fast services some hybrid turbochargers must always be in our warehouse and ready to be shipped. Several upgrade turbos are made using original core parts, that is why when ordering a turbocharger with an option “With exchange” you are required to deliver your original turbocharger to our headquarters before “TUNED” sends you an upgraded version.
You are just a few steps away from your new upgrade turbocharger!
hybrid turbocharger/s with an exchange option.
- Order hybrid turbocharger/s with an exchange option
- Pack your old turbocharger/s along with required documents. The whole process is written below.
- Send your exchange unit to “TUNED.”
- Receive your new upgraded turbocharger and enjoy!
Make sure your old turbocharger is in good condition, i.e., no visible cracks or breaks on the central core or housings. Although impellers’ and shaft damage (broken compressor wheel or longitudinal shaft movement) is not crucial please contact us before sending your old unit. Otherwise, extra charges may apply.
Packing and sending
- We highly recommend sending your exchange unit using international tracked couriers (FEDEX, TNT, DHL, DPD, UPS).
- Turbochargers must be packed safely so they would not be damaged along the way.
- Please place one copy of the Upgrade turbocharger form ( Contact us to receive this form )
- Make sure shipping documents and labels are set correctly to avoid delays or other shipping issues.
When sending exchange units from outside the European Union make sure to add an invoice for the delivery courier with shipping documents and place an additional copy of the invoice inside the box. You can find the proforma template below. Make sure to leave the “total amount” same as it is in the proforma template, otherwise, the package may get stuck in the local customs and could be sent back. We usually recommend using the Express shipping method, so that the shipments not only reach us faster, but also you will not have to worry about handling customs documents.
After we receive your old turbochargers, we carefully inspect them to ensure they are suitable for upgrading, it is done the same day after receiving the package. Once this process is done and turbochargers are approved for upgrading, we will send you the upgraded version from our warehouse right away. Otherwise, we will contact you.
IF YOU ARE NOT SURE ABOUT YOUR TURBOCHARGER/S CONDITION PLEASE CONTACT US WITH PHOTOS OF THE TURBOCHARGER/S BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER.