- Number of teeth: 23
- Hub Profile : 21.8×24.2-23N
- Parameter : 240D
- Diameter [mm] : 240
- only in connection with 883082 …
- Rigid disc with organic coatings
- Changes to the performance clutch disc in relation to the correspondingly high load (construction site vehicles, towing services, mobile homes, ambulances and emergency medical vehicles, etc.), vehicles that drive a lot (e.g. company cars), 1/4 mile races, circuit races (e.g. long-distance races, club sports, autocross ), Hill climb (e.g. group N), rally, slalom, drift Series clutch disc: higher transmittable torque, higher bursting speed, starting behavior similar to series production, if the pad spring is missing, starting behavior is sportier. Areas of application: Use with dual-mass flywheels, chip tuning, turbo and compressor conversions, trailer operation, commercial vehicles, snow clearing operations, cars: emergency medical services, driving schools, taxis, vehicles with maximum payload and
- A reinforced performance coupling stands out compared to UPS etc.) are particularly suitable. Rigid and torsion-sprung disks are used. Torsion-sprung disks dampen engine vibrations and protect the transmission thanks to their reinforced damper structure. Attention: Reinforced clutch components may increase the pedal force, while the modulation range on the clutch pedal can be reduced. Clutch and gear noises can occur. a series coupling is characterized, among other things, by a higher transmittable torque and greater insensitivity to thrust loads. A shorter release travel enables faster, sporty shifting. This makes them suitable for use in tuning for the road, for long-distance races and hill climbs (e.g. Group N) and for vehicles.