Available in :
- Stage 1 – 600NM – (442 ft-lbs)
- Stage 2 – 700 ΝΜ – (516 ft-lbs) + 950kr
- Stage 3 – 800NM – (590 ft-lbs) + 1900kr
- Stage 3 Extreme – 900ΝΜ – (663 ft-lbs)
- Stage 4 – 1000NM – (737 ft-lbs) + 3250kr
- Stage 5 – 1400NM plus – (1032 ft-lbs plus) + 5800kr
Color options: Black / Purple
This values shows the maximum torque handling without slips (drifting etc.)
- Prefer a 20% stronger clutch set than you want to handling in case it is intended for Launch Control & Flat Shift.
- Note that when using Launch Control & Flat Shift the wear is exponential.
- In case the thrust of the crankshaft is 180 degrees, it is recommended to add a second thrust as the crankshaft receives more axial stresses.
The kit includes twin disc clutch, lightened single mass chromoly flywheel, and release bearing adapter
The multi-disc clutch has been designed by our engineers and tested in drag, drift and daily cars extensively to achieve great pedal feel, high torque capacity, and reliability. The friction materials are ceramic, made in Germany and the outer diameter is 186 mm to 200 mm.
The clutch is machined out of billet aluminum alloy and is then anodized for increased surface hardness and corrosion resistance.
All spare components such as clutch diaphragm spring, fulcrum ring, pressure plate, clutch discs, floater plates, etc are available individually in order to replace any worn-out components, and thus you won’t have to buy a completely new clutch kit. The pressure plate and floater plate surfaces are honed to provide a uniform, smooth friction area. The hub splines are manufactured of high strength steel and are then heat treated for increased surface hardness.
All manufacturing processes are performed in our CNC HAAS milling VF4 4 -Axis machine and our CNC HAAS turning SL20 3 – Axis machine, constructed in the USA, with 0.001mm tolerance. The dynamic balancing is performed with 0.8-1.0 G accuracy.
Multi-disc clutch friction surfaces are multiple compared to a single clutch disc. As a result, torque capacity is increased but the clutch pedal effort and clutch engagement is as smooth as in a stock clutch. The reduced clutch pedal effort translates to less thrust load of the crankshaft thrust bearings. The weight and moment of inertia of the multi-disc clutch are greatly reduced again, compared to a single disc clutch and as a result, the engine can rev easier.
RTMG Performance designs, analyzes and produces all it’s products with genuine CAD/CAM software according to ISO 9001:2008.
Suitable for vehicles with manual gearbox.
* The twin-disc clutch is a wear component and thus it is not covered by a warranty.
** Stage 3 Extreme suggested only for racing use.