We Flash all controllers / ECUs on your motorcycles (All Japanese, European and also some American motorcycles).
By Flashing your ECU on your motorcycle, you can tune your motorcycle and choose various functions such as that the fan n should start earlier, remove the speed lock, handle the fuel injection, and lots of other functions. You get a faster, faster and more comfortable bike to ride as it is tailored exactly to your wishes. and
Did you know that via the motorcycle’s ECU you can activate Quickshift, Launch Control, Auto Blipper, Pit Speed Limiter and automatic heating of the engine during cold start)! You who run the track can convert your ECUs to a pure race ECU (YEC, HRC, Yoshimura or KRT.
When buying ECU Flash with Map and QS / QS, LC and Pit, QS / Autoblipper, LC, EWU and Pit or ECU Flash with Map and Launch Control / Pit Speed Limiter, all hardware needed for installation / assembly is always included. Everything is bolt-on / plug and play! Manual included in PDF form on your email.
QS = Quick Shift
LC = Launch ControlPit = Pit Speed Limiter.
Below is a brief description of, for example, which throttles may occur:
- Torque limitation in the first three / four gears.
- Top speed lock removed
- Fuel de-cut (no jerk on / off gas)
- Pair valve/AIS
- Make sure that the throttles are open 100% when you give 100% and not 45-70% as on many models.
- The lambda sensor is switched off, which switches off the closed loop function.
- If you have a Powercommander 3 or 5 today and want to read that fuel folder in the ECU, it also works well or if you want a fuel folder loaded for your modifications from our library.
- You may have converted the bike to a pure track bike and need to turn off the immobilizer, activate the Launch Control and Quickshifter / Autoblipper / Pit Speed Limiter function? No problem. If you do not have a Quickshifter today, we can help you with both Quickshifter, the gear stick and the adapter cable to be able to connect it.
- You may be competing and want to convert your Yamaha R1 / R6 ECU to a YEC ECU? There are absolutely no problems! You can even use the cable harness you have today. (so you do not have to ride with their race harrow, we manufacture cable to be able to map the bike via your cable harrow and we of course also help with the software (YEC, Em Pro, HRC or KRT)
- Also applies to Honda HRC, Kawasaki KRT and Suzuki / Yoshimura EM Pro.
NOTE! this may mean that your warranty does not apply, and this is under your own responsibility. You will be able to pick out and send your ECU and be responsible for shipping to the address we will give you after purchase.
NOTE specify if you want 100% STP Map or Normal STP Map NOTE
There are no reviews yet.