HORSEPOWER OF YOUR CAR
Select the current horsepower-level of your car.
Depending on the performance of your turbo / supercharged engine, we choose the right Boost Cooler nozzles. For all engines with two separate intakes (e.g. V-engine), 2 Boost Cooler nozzles must be installed (1 for each inlet).
Straight Engine/1 nozzle up to 100hp (+0.00 EUR)
Straight Engine/1 nozzle 101 – 200hp (+0.00 EUR)
Straight Engine/1 nozzle 201 – 300hp (+0.00 EUR)
Straight Engine/1 nozzle 301 – 400hp (+0.00 EUR)
Straight Engine/1 nozzle 401 – 750hp (+0.00 EUR)
V-engine /2nozzles 250 – 300hp (+149.00 EUR)
V-engine /2nozzles 301 – 450hp (+149.00 EUR)
V-engine /2nozzles 451 – 700hp (+149.00 EUR)
V-engine /2nozzles 651 – 850hp (+149.00 EUR)
V-engine /2nozzles 501 – 600hp (+149.00 EUR)
BOOST COOLER RESERVOIR SIZE
Select the desired size of your Boost Cooler fluid tank.
A 3l tank is included in every Boost Cooler system. For more comfort and range, we recommend upgrading to the 9.5l or 26.5l tank installation set.
3l reservoir (Standart) (+0.00 EUR)
Upgrade – 9.5l trunk mounting kit (+150 EUR)
Upgrade 9.5 Race trunk mounting kit (+375 EUR)
Upgrade – 26.5l trunk mounting kit (+194 EUR)
- More Power and Torque up to 15-25% possible
- Reduction of specific fuel consumption by up to 5-15%
- Successfully tested at the renowned “National Renewable Energy Laboratory”
- Variabel injection via boost and exhaust temperature (EGT)
- The most advanced system on the market ? true 2d mapping for smooth power ? always
- Systems for virtually any turbo diesel (TDI/TDCi/TDS/etc.)
- Dash mounted module ? displays real time ? no need for gauges.
- Reduction of the thermal loading in already modified turbo diesel, such as chip tuning.
- Reduction of nitrogen oxide formation & carbon emission with full load acceptance, ideal add-on to DPF.
- Deposit free combustion chamber and air intake, without formation of carbon.
- Individual consulting and configuration are possible.
- Easy installation and setup.
Obtain up to 10-25% more power in your turbo- or supercharged engine, even if it´s pre-tuned, by using the Boost Cooler™-Water/Methanol Injection System!
The main function of the Boost Cooler is to suppress detonation caused by high temperature and pressure developed within the combustion chamber when the effective compression ratio has been taken beyond the auto-ignition point by either a turbo or a supercharger. Water, with its high latent heat content, is extremely effective for controlling not only the onset of detonation but also the production of oxides of nitrogen in the modern leanburn engines.
Furthermore, the Boost Cooler doesn’t create an intake restriction like an intercooler, and unlike race gas, it reduces intake air temps up to 60°C and improves charge air density too.
Snow Performance systems effectively steam clean the valves, valve seats, and even the piston tops and intake when they inject. This reduces carbon build up. The Boost Cooler™ can be installed in a matter of hours without having to remove bumpers or do custom intake piping.
More Power by Boost Cooler
With the Boost Cooler, you can achieve up to 10% extra power for suction engines. The optimal cooling compensates for power losses at higher outside temperatures. In addition, deposits in the combustion chamber and intake manifold are reduced.